Cinelab Film & Digital is the UK’s only full service Film Laboratory and Digital Dailies Facility.
Our focus is always on delivering excellent service; by partnering with all clients and offering the very best talent, quality, technology, and expertise. From your initial enquiry, you will know your dedicated contact, ensuring ease of communication.
We are proud to have partnered with over 600 Cinematographers creating premium entertainment in feature films, episodic tv, commercials and music videos.
Uniquely, all film and digital services are located under one roof; all projects are managed by one brilliant team comprised of producers, skilled technicians, film and digital specialists and dailies colourists. We provide individual and comparative film and digital quotes if needed, often helpful when a decision is still to be made on shooting formats.
Best of all, moving dailies between facilities are no longer necessary, helping save time and money, offering added security and greater creativity.
Cinelab Film & Digital is easily accessible to international clients due to our proximity to Heathrow, enabling efficient and safe delivery of rushes from around the world.
Recent Feature credits include James Bond 'No Time to Die', 'Last Night in Soho', 'Censor', ‘Fantastic Beasts 3’ and ‘The King’s Man 3’. Episodic credits include 'The Witcher, Succession, Small Axe and Discovery of Witches.
SERVICES: FROM PRE-PRODUCTION TO SCREEN
- Digital Imaging Services/DIT's
- Camera/Lens/Neg Testing
- Workflow Supervision (shooting digital, film or both)
- Negative Development S8/16mm/ S16mm/35mm/S35mm/65mm
- Film and Digital Dailies
- Film Scanning - Spirit 4K / Scanity HDR/ Arriscan HDR
- Digital Intermediate/Colour Grading- Blackmagic Resolve
- Edit/Conform/Final Scans/VFX Pulls
- DI Grading Theatre/Dailies Viewing Theatre
- Mastering/Film & Digital Deliverables
- Specialist Data Archiving
- DFD - Digital Master to Film to Digital
- 35mm Mute Prints/35mm Show Prints
- Sound Optical Mastering
- Full Archive and Restoration