The Panavision Group are pleased to announce that as of this week, Panavision, Panalux and Direct Digital facilities in London are once again supporting equipment rentals. Additionally, global locations including Paris, Warsaw, Prague, Cape Town and Johannesburg, as well as Australia and New Zealand, have begun a staged reopening and the resumption of services. They place the health, safety and well-being of their employees, clients and communities as their top priority, and their return to operations is being conducted in accordance with the best practices established by the World Health Organisation as well as local governments and officials.
The Panavision group is committed to supporting the safe rental of camera, lighting and grip equipment while continuing to deliver the high quality of service and collaboration that you have always experienced with them. As they reopen, you will find:
- A continued dedication to innovation, ensuring they can support the challenges of social distancing in their facilities, on set and on location.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation programmes for their equipment and facilities.
- Guidance to their clients on maintaining equipment cleaning practices on set.
- Carefully planned personnel and hygiene procedures to protect the wellbeing of their staff and clients.
- Alignment with industry and health, safety and environmental leaders to ensure consistency with other equipment providers.
Additionally, they have established new Health & Safety Committees that will continue to review and adapt their operations and policies to ensure that all guidelines and procedures remain up to date.
To view a real-time status of their current operations and for more information, please visit www.panavision.com/covid.