US Payroll and Unions Workshops and Seminar
US Payroll and Unions - workshops and seminar
Aimed to equip UK Film Production Accounting grades with the knowledge and skills of operating US payroll and understanding of US unions we ran a two-part course which consisted of an evening seminar in central London followed by a two day workshop at the Production Guild offices in Pinewood Studios. This course was run by US Payroll Accountant Debi West Dunkirk; Beautiful Creatures; The Bourne Legacy. You can watch the video of the evening seminar here.
- Who are the US Unions?
- US Fringes
- Contracting US Crew
- What are the software options?
- Returning Payroll information to US authorities
- What legal compliance does the UK production company have?
- You can book your place here now
- Foundations of operating US Payroll
Two day workshop
- The US unions and where to find the rules, regulations and rate cards
- Creating the payroll spreadsheet
- Setting up the fringes
- Inputting data
- Cross-checking accuracy
- Types of payroll software
- Cast & Crew software nuts and bolts
- Practical inputting of payroll onto software
- Generating payroll information