Fri 11th Oct 2019 9:30am - 5pm
Members £150 + booking fee + VAT | Non-members £170 + booking fee + VAT
The date for this course has been changed to Fri 11th October 2019
This one-day course is designed and delivered by Media Safety Limited covering Health & Safety for freelancers and the employed working in Film & TV Production. It is IOSH and Safety Passport approved. Our training is a comprehensive industry specific course delivered by Health & Safety practitioners allowing you to fully understand what skills and knowledge are needed for you to perform your role in production safely and efficiently. These essential skills are recognised and valued by productions and HoDs.
You must be over 18 to attend this course
Who is this for?
Those working at all levels in Film or TV particularly attendees on past Runner and Location Assistant courses and media students
How will it benefit their career?
- Delegates who successfully complete the course received an IOSH Safety Management in Film & TV Certificate, work book and registration onto the ScreenSkills ‘Hiive’ database.
- Develop their health and safety knowledge and skills on production.
- Help their employment opportunities with productions and HoDs.
Skills covered included:
- Risk Assessment
- Checking Competency and Case Studies
- H&S Legislation
- IOSH Safety Management in Film & TV certificate
Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Park, Hercules Way, Hertfordshire, WD25 7GS
For information on Media Safety Limited click here
Need help with funding for training?
If you are looking for help to cover course fees there are several organisations that may be able to help you. For more information, click here.