Sat 12th Oct 2019 9:30am
Winnie Wishart is one of the UK’s most established Production Co-ordinators with over 30 years experience. Her credits include Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), Star Wars – The Force Awakens, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, the Harry Potter films (2-6) and Gosford Park.
This is an informal discussion for a small group - so a perfect time to ask any questions about the different skills you need to succeed in the various roles of the production office and get guidance on moving up between the grades.
This session will cover the following elements:
- An overview of the different roles in the Production Office
- The responsibilities of a Production Co-Ordinator
- Creating and managing the range of production reports
- Managing an efficient and successful production office
- Collaborating effectively with all departments
- Advice and guidance on how to succeed in production roles
This Session is delivered with support from The Production Guild of Great Britain
£75 + vat (incl. teas, coffees)
Bursaries for course fees and travel are available - click through here