Sun 1st 9:30am - Tue 31st Aug 2021
We are planning on running a one day Safety Management course in early August. Dates and fees are to be confirmed.
The course will run from 9.30am to 5pm.
You must be over 18 to attend this course.
This one-day course is designed and delivered by Media Safety Limited covering health and safety for freelancers and the employed working in film & TV production. It is IOSH and Safety Passport approved. Our training is a comprehensive industry specific course delivered by health and safety practitioners allowing you to fully understand what skills and knowledge are needed for you to perform your role in production safely and efficiently. These essential skills are recognised and valued by productions and HoDs.
Who is this for?
Those working at all levels in film or TV, particularly attendees on past runner and location assistant courses and media students
How will it benefit their career?
- Delegates who successfully complete the course received an IOSH Safety Management in film & TV Certificate, work book and registration onto the ScreenSkills ‘Hiive’ database.
- Develop their health and safety knowledge and skills on production.
- Help their employment opportunities with productions and HoDs.
Skills covered included:
- Risk Assessment
- Checking Competency and Case Studies
- H&S Legislation
- IOSH Safety Management in film & TV certificate
We hope to hold the course at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden Park, Hercules Way, Hertfordshire, WD25 7GS. This will be confirmed shortly.
For information on Media Safety Limited click here
Need help with funding for training?
If you are looking for help to cover course fees there are several organisations that may be able to help you. For more information, click here.