Sat 4th 9:30am - Sun 5th Nov 2017
Members £295.89 Non-members £348.64 ( all plus VAT )
This workshop is open to all members and non members who would like to know more about bookkeeping, either to help you in your work or to help you with your own accounts.
This is a hands-on course where you will gain the practical knowledge of applying the accounting principles. This will be of benefit to those on production during times of pressure and time constraints. It will also help those wanting to understand and prepare their own accounts as a freelancer.
Who is this for?
- Principles of bookkeeping
- Ledgers and ledger accounts
- Closing off accounts and bringing forward the new balance
- The trial balance
- The preparation of key financial statements
- Adjustments to the final accounts
Anyone wishing to advance their bookkeeping skills. No previous bookkeeping or accounting experience is required .