Tue 11th Aug 2020 5:30pm
The British Film Commission’s Working Safely During Covid-19 in Film and High-end TV Drama Production Guidelines, have provided the road map back into drama production – the genre hit hardest by the pandemic.
To discuss the guidelines specifically for production and accounting, join us for our next masterclass in partnership with Sargent-Disc:
A panel of production executives will share details and provide examples of how they have and are adapting processes across a range of departments to gear back to production safely.
Sargent-Disc will also introduce its tried and tested Digital Production Office® workflow applications to demonstrate how they can help production and accounts personnel meet the BFC guidelines safely and securely - enabling safe, efficient and paperless working from anywhere on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Introduction: Kim Gladston, COO, Production Guild of Great Britain
- Chair: Dr Laurence Sargent, Director of Sargent-Disc and Co-Head of Cast & Crew International
- Alex Boden, Producer, Pistachio Pictures and Chair of the PGGB
- Damian Anderson, Line Producer, Warner Bros.
- Samantha Perahia MBE, Head of Production UK, British Film Commission
- Alasdair Wilson, Product Manager at Sargent-Disc, will run the product demonstrations
Topics covered include:
- Understand the Covid-19 guidelines for film and High-end TV better.
- Find out how productions are planning and adapting processes to work more safely in keeping with the guidelines.
- Learn how the use of digital workflow products is supporting the process.
- Find out about Sargent-Disc’s Digital Payroll, CrewStart™ and Digital Purchase Order Workflows.
Members and partners have been emailed the booking details.