Thu 28th Jan 2021 1pm
Following on from our Brexit: Deal or No Deal masterclass in November, the focus is now on what a deal means for your production. Join us for our online session Brexit - an update for production, on Thurdsay 28th January at:
Online via Zoom
Chaired PGGB CEO Lyndsay Duthie, the session will look at the implications for your production. The panel includes:
- Samantha Perahia MBE – Head of Production UK, The British Film Commission
- Victoria Stone - founder and managing director of CoSmopolitan Production Services (PS)
- Darren Stevenson, Partner, McGill & Co Solicitors
- John Meller - Partner, WAM Department, DHL Entertainment Logistics, based at Pinewood Studios
- Ted Shapiro - Partner and Head of Brussels Office, Wiggin
Members and partners have been emailed the booking details.
There will be an introductory discussion on Brexit, but the main empahsis will center around Q&A's, where members and partners can ask any questions relating to the impacts of Brexit on production.