Thu 20th May 2021 11am
Following the results of our childcare survey which revealed 85% of those surveyed knew someone who had left the industry because of a lack of childcare, we are asking what does the industry need to do to help support those with caring responsibilities and how can we embrace some of the things we have learnt through remote working during the pandemic to enable flexible working? Featuring trailblazers Emily Stillman SVP Warner Bros Studios, Leavesden and Charlotte Riley, founder of The WonderWorks, join us for our online panel - Retaining Industry Talent – Supporting Childcare on:
Thursday 20th May
11am - 12pm
Online Via Zoom
Chaired by PGGB CEO Lyndsay Duthie, the panel features:
- Emily Stillman – SVP Studio Operations Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
- Charlotte Riley – Actor and Co-Founder The WonderWorks
- Jacqui Taunton Fenton – Senior HETV Training Liaison Manager at ScreenSkills and former Head of Talent at BBC Drama
- Chika Anisiobi – Production Finance Manager (UK non-fiction) Netflix and Vice Chair PGGB Diversity and Inclusion Group
- Valeria Bullo – The Whole Picture Programme Lead, The Film and TV Charity and founder of Cinemamas
This work forms part of our diversity and inclusion (DIAG) series of panel sessions supported by British Film Commission.
Members and partners have been emailed the details.