Thu 23rd Jul 2020 2:30pm
In these difficult times it is important to know what practical steps you can take to improve your finances. It is also important to keep thinking ahead and putting the current crisis in perspective. Join Emily Man from St James's Wealth management for her masterclass Making your money work for you: Financial planning on:
Thurdsay 23rd July
2.30 - 3.30pm
Online Zoom session
The seminar will look at Protection, Pensions, ISAs, Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys and Tax implications. Understanding these areas will help you to answer questions such as:
- Do I want to work until I die?
- What kind of life do I want my children to have?
- Am I making the best decisions for me and my career?
- What happens if I get ill and my income stops?
- Am I reaping all the benefits I can from my work?
Emily Man is an Associate Partner of St. James’s Wealth Management Plc.