The Innovation Awards
The PGGB Innovation Awards in association with Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden commend the innovative work of our members who navigated new ways of working to keep production moving forward during lockdown. From big feature films, HETV, and technical advances, the UK was a leader and world class in its response – we want to acknowledge this.
We look forward to you joining us digitally for the PGGB Innovation Awards. It will be broadcast on YouTube on 26th November, 18:30.
To make a nomination, first read the guidance below. Then scroll down further to make your nominations for each award.
Production Guild members, business partners, and company affiliates can make nominations below for the following awards at the Production Guild Innovation Awards in association with Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. You have until 9th October 2020 at 5pm to submit your nominations.
Award definitions and instructions for nominating are below.
PGGB Innovation Award for Production Team – Sponsored by Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
This award will acknowledge Production Guild members who worked together on a production that achieved something remarkable between March and September 2020. All members on the production will be recognised for their work across production, accounts, locations, assistant director, post production, and VFX.
PGGB Innovation Award for an Individual – Sponsored by Netflix
This award will acknowledge an individual Production Guild member whose work merits recognition during the period between March and September 2020. Their outstanding work may have contributed to production, the wider framework of the industry, or in support of Production Guild members during this period.
PGGB Innovation Award for Special Recognition – Sponsored by MBSi
This award will acknowledge an individual, team, or company that has made a significant contribution to the UK screen industries between March and September 2020. Their work will have helped to facilitate the sector moving through this challenging period.
How to make a nomination
- Scroll down to access the nomination page for each award.
- Only PG members, business partners and company affiliates can make nominations for the above awards.
- For the individual and team awards, nominees must be Production Guild members. To check if your nominee is a PG member please click here.
- For the special recognition award, nominees can come from outside the membership.
- Below, please select which category you would like to make a nomination in. You will then be asked who you would like to nominate and to describe (in 1000 characters) why your chosen nominee should win the award.
- You can make as many nominations as you would like to.
- The closing date for entries is 9th October 2020, 5pm.
Thank you for reading through these guidelines. You can now scroll down to find the links to make your nominations for each award.