Thu 4th Mar 2021 1pm
This masterclass looks at COVID-19 secure filming protocols and the latest essential information about COVID-19 updates for production.
Join Akbar de’ Medici MBBS BSc PhD MRCS, Medical Director of Cavendish Health, and our Director of Training, Helen Curston, via Zoom on Thursday 4th March at 1-2pm to look at a range of issues including:
- COVID-19 - why the risk to production?
- Background to Cavendish.
- Approach to managing a large production.
- Protocols - cleaning, working on set, equipment use, catering etc.
- Team (Infection Prevention Control specialist).
- Zoning / Testing / Track and Trace - dealing with positive cases.
- Working with HODs.
- Set layout, use of SA’s, location shoots.
- The next few months and changes in Lockdown.
- Travel restrictions.