Pinewood Studios Group / PGGB Annual Pass
This annual Pinewood / PGGB visitors pass, is a car pass and a swipe card allowing PG Members easier access to Pinewood, Shepperton and Teddington Studios to use their facilities.*
In addition to easy access to the sites to hold/attend meetings in our public areas (coffee shops, restaurants, etc), the Pinewood/PGGB pass allows members to access the following discounted rates for personal use of the Group’s onsite facilities.
Discounts will only apply to purchases or bookings made for personal (rather than company / production) use:
- 10% discount on the day rate hire of the Pinewood and Shepperton Boardrooms. All bookings are made through the Operations Departments at the studios.
- 10% discount at the Couture Restaurant at Pinewood Studios on all advance bookings (does not include refreshments in the Canteen or Club Bar).
- 10% discount at Oscars Restaurant at Shepperton Studios on all advance bookings (does not include refreshments in the Take 5 Canteen or the Old House Coffee Shop)
- 10% discount on the hire of Couture venues (Pinewood Old House and gardens) for personal use only (e.g. weddings, parties).
- Preferential rates on hire of Applause venues (Shepperton Old House, Orangery) and Teddington (Powerhouse) for personal use only. (e.g. Weddings and events).
- 10% discount at The Studio Store, located at Shepperton and Pinewood Studios on purchases for personal use only, with a minimum spend of £10.
- 10% discount on the hire and use of Theatre 7 at Pinewood Studios, and the Screening theatre at Shepperton Studios for personal use only (e.g. private screenings or events).
- 10% discount on the use of our Media Transfer Centre at Pinewood Studios for personal orders only (e.g. video-DVD transfer).
- 10% discount at the Pinewood Photographic Centre for personal orders only, with a minimum spend of £10.
These passes will be non-transferable, for use by the named person on the pass only.
Passes are free and will be renewed annually.
*Pinewood reserves the right to limit the number of passes issued.