Clay Knox is a bespoke accountancy firm providing both UK and International tax and accountancy solutions within the film, sport and media industries. Having many years experience and being well established within the industry we are able to provide a full range of individual and corporate advice. Our services include:
- In front of and behind camera personnel - Worldwide Tax and International Planning, Structuring and Planning Advice; Dealing with Withholding Tax issues in all jurisdictions; Filing Obligations; VAT; National Insurance/Social Security obligations and requirements.
- Tax advice and compliance - Personal and corporate tax filing both in the UK and other jurisdictions; VAT compliance; UK Revenue enquiries and investigations; Transfer pricing.
- Film Structure and advice - British Film Certification including UK cultural points test and liaising with DCMS; Co-Productions advice and structuring; EC Conventions.
- Company formation and Company secretarial obligations - Company formation including dealing with directors and company secretary appointments and other incorporation and statutory obligations and filing with Companies House; Shareholding structures; Dissolution of companies.
- Statutory Accounts & Audits - Financial accounts and statutory audits; British Film Certifications and DCMS applications; Due Diligence.
- Film Finance - UK film tax credit and production structuring; Bank and Gap Financing; International Tax Credits and Subsidies; EIS Structuring; Equity.