We have over 100 Affiliate Companies whose support helps us to provide services to our members. By being an Affiliate Company you can connect with our members through our events programme, production tracking service, online news and weekly ebulletin.
All company affiliates must be approved by The Production Guild Board, all of whom are experienced production professionals working in the film and TV drama industry. The benefits of being an affiliate company include:
- your branding and company page on The Production Guild website
- direct and regular contact with the UK’s decision makers and budget holders on production spend
- access to the our on-line production tracking service, possibly the most authoritative database on incoming and domestic feature film and television drama production in the UK and EU
- access to industry guidance notes on a range of UK and EU legal and industrial issues such as employment, Working Time Directive, UK production tax breaks, and collective bargaining agreements
- access to an ongoing and regular industry seminar programme where the real issues impacting on film and TV production are discussed and best practice is supported and encouraged
- details of your company, its services and key personnel featured in the PG website with searchable categories
- direct contact with the PG membership via mailings, e-bulletins and specially organised social and networking events in-company or at the PG offices at Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden Park.
- the opportunity to display The Production Guild's Affiliate Company 'mark' on your website and promotional materials
As an affiliate company we can tell members directly about productions taking place at The Bottle Yard Studios through the Production Guild website and weekly e-bulletin. This helps us send a clear message about the strength of the TV & film industry here in Bristol and what the West of England region has to offer. We can also access useful information about industry professionals and projects they are working on. Being part of this vital network has helped us enormously as we have developed The Bottle Yard into the fast-growing successful Studio it is today.